The DemoGraphix Media Fixed Smart Card is Your Most
Affordable Postcard Option
Affordable Postcard Option
As a matter of fact, when compared to traditional solo mail, it’s not even close. We’ll save you money!
Designed for Small Businesses
Eye catching full color postcards deliver your message directly into the hands of your best prospects. Unlike other media, the mail requires recipients to take some sort of action when they receive your card. This is your moment! Most will see and read the offers you share. Consumers will respond to local businesses when they receive relevant promotions inviting them to do business. Take advantage of this highly effective way to reach your local market with affordable postcards.
Anyone can mail a postcard. Knowing who and where to send it is a critical part of the equation. Our research team is knowledgeable on the key demographics to target for your particular business. Using state of the art analytics and mapping technology, we will provide you with a strategy designed to target the best potential prospects that ensure the greatest response rates. It’s not guesswork, it’s experience and technology working together to deliver results.
- Individualized market analysis and mapping
- Professional ad design that not only looks great but will also get people to respond
- Full-Color Printing
- Postage and Transportation
- Exclusivity. Only one advertiser per week per neighborhood
We know your customers and their consumer habits and target the right audience with the right message for you.
- We can reach any market throughout the Continental United States
- 99.9% of the population receives mail
- Partnering with our parent company, Signature Graphics, one of the largest printers in the Pacific Northwest, we offer design, print, and mailing for one low price.
- Working with USPS to provide the lowest postal price available
With our target marketing, we get results and a positive return on your advertising spend.
Do Consumers Remember You?
Holding something in your hand, your mind is subconsciously evaluating the object… the weight of it, the texture, the color, and the subject matter. Involving more senses than viewing a message on a screen, your brain is better equipped to recall the experience with that object and make a connection.
- Visuals Rule. The brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than the time it takes the brain to decode text. Selling your story with pictures and graphics is a must.
- Consumers understand and remember what they read on paper better than what they read on a screen.*
- People read postcards in greater numbers with a 3.9% year-over-year increase.**
*Proust and the Squid, Maryanne Wolf. **USPS Household Diary Study
Did You Know that Personalizing Direct Mail Makes a Big Difference in Response?
135% Increase in Response When You Address Your Message with a Recipient’s Name
Here are Two Great Options that Provide Personalization
Variable Message Smart Card
The Variable Smart Card works for every business with a vibrant image and eye-catching personalized message and offer on the front and the back of the postcard. The card is designed with an unique size of 4″ x 9″ so it will stand out from the other pieces in your mail, recipients cannot resist reading the details front and back.
- 4-color variable image and personalized message both sides
- Full-bleed print/trim
- 4″ x 9″ 100# enamel cover stock
- Minimum order: 10,000 cards
- Includes graphic design, data research, print and postage
Digital Display connects you with customers when they are on their favorite sites and apps and encourages people to notice your brand, consider your products, and take action. Ads are served across all devices and on tens of thousands of websites based on your prospect’s unique characteristics.
Adding Digital Display ads to your print program will improve the effectiveness and the ROI of your marketing campaigns, increase frequency, and lower your cost per impression.
Get customers talking to you and the competition talking about you.
Call us at 844-384-4580 (Toll-Free)
15040 NE Mason Street
Portland, OR 97230